I really like your animation. I like how it is hand-drawn and pretty simple but still really good. I like how you didn't just have it all drawn, and you used extra things like your own hand, the pen and the ball of paper. :)
I think your animation is very good, and unique and different to what everyone else has done. I don't think anything really needs improving, it's been well done.
i really like this animation, i like how it has been hand drawn and i think it looks really good because of that. If i were to make an improvement it would be to make it longer but i feel like it is good how it is.
The drawing and animation is very clean. I also like the notebook style with the introduction and the end, it fits together well. i also just like the general randomness of the animation and how it flows. could be improved with more detailed drawings but isn't necessary.
I really like this animation Tom its very impressive, I like the introduction and the ending, and the actual use of flickbook techniques and the soundtrack and sound FX its a well presented, well produced short
This is very creative and also very well done, the animation flows very smoothly and looks good. The music also works very well and adds to how good it is.
I really like your animation. I like how it is hand-drawn and pretty simple but still really good. I like how you didn't just have it all drawn, and you used extra things like your own hand, the pen and the ball of paper. :)
ReplyDeletethis is a really good animation top well done i think the best part is the notebook and postcard animation really brings it together
ReplyDeletei really liked your animation tom i like the fact that you have drew it.
ReplyDeleteI think your animation is very good, and unique and different to what everyone else has done. I don't think anything really needs improving, it's been well done.
ReplyDeletei really like this animation, i like how it has been hand drawn and i think it looks really good because of that. If i were to make an improvement it would be to make it longer but i feel like it is good how it is.
ReplyDeleteThe drawing and animation is very clean. I also like the notebook style with the introduction and the end, it fits together well. i also just like the general randomness of the animation and how it flows. could be improved with more detailed drawings but isn't necessary.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a very creative animation and it looks well done. I like how it's different to everyone else's.
ReplyDeleteI really like this animation Tom its very impressive, I like the introduction and the ending, and the actual use of flickbook techniques and the soundtrack and sound FX its a well presented, well produced short
ReplyDeleteThis is very creative and also very well done, the animation flows very smoothly and looks good. The music also works very well and adds to how good it is.
ReplyDeleteVery good and creative, I like how you have interacted with the character.
ReplyDelete