Introduction
Personal response
Upon finishes my animation I was very pleased with how it had turned out. However, I was rather disappointed at the quality of the video. After doing colour correction it looked better however i was still not content with the final quality. There was an awful lot of digital noise on the visuals (normally when you enlarged the video.)
(Of cause, the fact i have presented it with Youtube's streaming quality is also a factor for it's poor quality.)
Other than the videos quality, I feel the rest of my project went very well. It came out near enough exactly how I envisioned it too and is entertaining to watch. If I was to create it again I would definitely use a better camera in order to improve the quality.
Peers feedback
I was pleased with this piece of feedback especially due to the fact that the enjoyed my interaction with the drawing. I felt this was the best part of my animation Therefore i agreed with this feedback and I am happy that people enjoyed my stop motion.
As you can see, another improvement which was suggested was to possibly make the drawing more detailed. The viewer also goes on to say that it 'isn't necessary ' Although I feel it could be effective with detailed drawings I don't feel this particular animation would benefit from them. This is due to the nature and humor of my animation. It is on a notebook therefore I wanted to make the character seem more like a persons doodle. On the other hand, if I was to create a similar animation with I different theme I think I would make the drawings much more detailed.
In conclusion i personally am very pleased without how my animation has turned out. I am also happy to see such a large amount of positive comments from my animation. As i stated earlier if i was to do this project again i would use better quality camera and possibly increase the length of the film.
This is another positive comment which i received I am pleased that they praised the title sequence. I agree with them saying that this is what 'brought it together.' This is due to the fact I initially planned for the titles to be similar to this in order to bring the whole animation together. Therefore, i am pleased that it was effective in presenting my finished product.
The rest of the comments which I received on my animation were positive. Very few viewers suggested improvements which i was rather surprised about. Mainly down to the quality of the video. Although their were a few suggested improvements which I had not expected.
This was one of the few improvements which was suggested for my animation. This viewer felt that i could have made it longer. I think this is definitely something to take into consideration. In fact, initially I wanted to have an extra scen within my animation were the character rips part of the page of. However, due to the duration I had to produce the animation i didn't have nearly enough time to finish this part of the animation. However, if I was to do the project again I think I would definitely make it much longer as I feel it is cut shot currently.
As you can see, another improvement which was suggested was to possibly make the drawing more detailed. The viewer also goes on to say that it 'isn't necessary ' Although I feel it could be effective with detailed drawings I don't feel this particular animation would benefit from them. This is due to the nature and humor of my animation. It is on a notebook therefore I wanted to make the character seem more like a persons doodle. On the other hand, if I was to create a similar animation with I different theme I think I would make the drawings much more detailed.
In conclusion i personally am very pleased without how my animation has turned out. I am also happy to see such a large amount of positive comments from my animation. As i stated earlier if i was to do this project again i would use better quality camera and possibly increase the length of the film.





No comments:
Post a Comment